by Yvette Bassan
08 Jul 2019
Standard Consulting Package
The Standard Consulting Package is available to all PiiQ by Cornerstone clients who seek assistance in getting up and running. This package provides a consultant for up to 12 hours, allowing clients to utilize Cornerstone’s expertise in leveraging their new performance management solution. Clients have the flexibility to determine their area of focus during the kick-off session and Cornerstone consultants execute tasks as defined in the kick-off. Clients are granted a twelve month period to use their 12 hours and hours can be applied towards the following activities:
- Assist clients with creation of framework and process design in preparation for setup
- Understand client use cases and provide common configuration practices
- Support clients in trouble shooting issues that may arise during setup process
- Provide examples of roll-out communications
- Assist client with train the trainer training & roll out strategy
In the Offsite Package, all sessions are conducted via webinar. Client and consultant coordinate regular meetings.
The consultant will conduct a full day, 8-hour session of implementation assistance at client site. All remaining sessions outside of the 8-hour onsite session are conducted via webinar.