by Lindsey Haines
20 Aug 2020
Webinar replay: credit unions meet crisis
The impact of COVID-19 has meant countless small & medium businesses are turning to their financial services providers for financial support and guidance during this time of crisis. Your members need you now more than ever.
How are you ensuring your employees are ready to help with the proper skills and leadership training?
Mike Bollinger, Cornerstone's VP of strategic initiatives, and a panel of HR leaders discuss how to leverage talent management solutions to develop and engage your employees to better serve your members at this critical time.
Watch the recorded replay of our panel discussion to learn:
- Best practices for communicating with and preparing employees for COVID-19
- The role of skills & leadership training in today’s landscape
- How to manage a remote workforce and safely transition back to work
- How to develop, engage, and retain employees in times of crisis and beyond
- How learning & development initiatives impact membership growth and success